Experience the fun of a smartphone treasure hunt through the top sights in Birmingham. Solve location-based clues at the city's most popular landmarks and uncover some of the city's hidden gems.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details. Learn more
- Duration 2 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Wheelchair accessible
Select participants and date
Start your treasure hunt at the School of Art. If you can’t see an email from the activity provider, Treasure Hunt Birmingham, or the SMS they sent you, then go to: https://treasurehuntbirmingham.com/startOpen in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Charged Smartphone
Know before you go
- This game should be purchased by each participant
- The treasure hunt is designed to completed in daylight
- The game time duration depends on how quickly you complete the hunt, with the average game taking between 1½ - 2½ hours
- This tour covers around 2½ miles
- For larger groups, multiple games can be played 5 minutes apart to to split the group