Skip the ticket lines and enjoy a 3-hour small group tour of the Vatican Museums, Sistine Chapel and St. Peter's Basilica. Discover highlights of the papal collection with a licensed guide.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 3 - 3.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the ticket line
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- English, Spanish, German, French, Italian
- Discover the highlights of the Vatican City with a licensed guide
- Marvel at masterpieces of art in the Vatican Museums
- Save time with skip-the-ticket-line entry
- Licensed guide
- Skip-the-ticket-line entry
- Headsets for groups of more than 6 participants
- People with mobility impairments
- Wheelchair users
Customers must book this activity online because the ticket office is closed
- All areas that customers touch are frequently cleaned
- The number of visitors is limited to reduce crowds
- Customers are required to bring and wear masks
- Customers will get a mandatory temperature check
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
Meeting point varies depending on option booked.
What to bring
- Passport or ID card
- Luggage or large bags
- Short skirts
- Sleeveless shirts
Know before you go
- All visitors must pass through airport-style security. During high season the wait at security may be up to 30 minutes.
- This tour is not wheelchair accessible or suitable for those with walking difficulties.
- You must bring your passport or ID.
- You must cover your knees and shoulders in order to enter the Vatican and you risk being refused entry if you do not follow the dress code.
- St. Peter's Basilica is subject to closure by the Vatican without notice for religious functions and if this occurs you will spend longer in another part of the Vatican City with your guide.
- There is a maximum number of 24 people for this tour.
- It is recommended to dress for the weather because this tour operates in all weather conditions.
- You can bring normal sized bags but large backpacks are not permitted.