Walk in the footsteps of Alexander Hamilton, an iconic figure seen in the hit musical Hamilton. Explore NYC's oldest neighborhood with a local guide, discovering how Wall Street, the Stock Exchange, & the financial system began with this young immigrant.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 2 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- Dive deep into the story of the star of the hit musical Hamilton in NYC’s most historic neighborhood
- Pay your respects at Hamilton’s gravesite located in one of the most historic churchyards in town
- Discover the origins of the New York Stock Exchange and Wall Street’s many other financial institutions
- Grab a pint at the tavern where Hamilton and Burr broke bread for the last time before their infamous duel
- Get an introduction to a few of the favorite financial district food stops
- Local English-speaking guide
- Food and drinks
- Souvenirs and items of a personal nature
- Tips/gratuities for your guide
- All areas that customers touch are frequently cleaned
- You must keep social distance while in vehicles
- The number of visitors is limited to reduce crowds
- You are required to bring and wear a mask
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
The details below may change if you update your current selection:
Bowling Green Park, northeast of the fountain across from 26 Broadway (at Beaver Street)Open in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- Please dress comfortably and appropriate for the weather as much of the tour takes place outside.
- This is a child-friendly tour.
- For your tour you will be in a small group of a maximum of 12 people.